And a few bits of housekeeping!
- Here’s the final list of times for the mini market stalls at the Saturday Crafting Session. I have changed things around somewhat to try and fit everybody in around the workshops….
- 9:45 – 10:30am Sew Vintage
- 10:45 – 11:30am Craft Schmaft
- 11:45 – 12:30pm Posie’s Handmade Living (with EFTPOS), see more info here.
- 1:30 – 2:15pm The Red Thread (with EFTPOS)
- 2:45 – 3:30pm Saffron Craig
- Shopping at Prints Charming: I would like all shopping to be done before the Stitching Session, please! The ladies on the shopping trip who are not staying for the Stitching Session, you can do your shopping before the bus takes you back to The Menzies. Stitching Session ladies – please do your shopping before the Stitching Session starts. And there are 4 of you who are doing the Stitching Session but not the Shopping Trip. If you could arrive at about 4:00pm and purchase anything that takes your fancy before the stitching starts at 4:30pm, I’d be very grateful. There is transport organised to take the Stitching Session ladies back to The Menzies, but there will be no time for shopping at the tail end of the evening. Thanks!
- Kathy from Material Obsession is bringing a few things for her own mini market stall on her table. You’ll be able to purchase those at any time during the day.
- Last call for Saturday Night Dinner bookings tonight please – I will close off numbers (again) first thing in the morning. Please pay tonight for dinner if you would like to come (and you haven’t already paid, of course!).
- If you have previously advised that you would like to come for Sunday brunch, Cass has been ever so kind to arrange a booking for us at the Museum of Sydney Cafe at 10:00am on Sunday. Thank you, Cass!
- If you are coming on the Friday Fabric Shopping Trip, and you think it might be doubtful that you will be at The Menzies promptly at 12pm, then please email me your mobile phone number ASAP (if you haven’t done so already). I may have to leave without you, but if I can contact you, we can easily sort out a way to meet up.
Lastly, safe travels everyone. Some of you are coming a loooooong way. May your journey be smooth and hassle free and I am very excited to see you all in Sydney on Friday or Saturday!