I am so excited to tell you about next year’s Sew It Together!
After a beautiful winter weekend in Canberra this year, we’re off to sunny Noosa in late summer!
SIT Noosa Retreat 2013 will be held at the beautiful Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort from 1st to 3rd March 2013. This year, things will be organised a bit differently. There will be just one ticket to buy and that will include the following:
- 2 nights accommodation at Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort in a 2 bedroom apartment (quad-share)*
- Complimentary use of the fitness facilities and 25 metre heated pool
- 2 x Buffet Breakfasts at Relish Restaurant at the Noosa Springs Resort
- Friday afternoon bus trip, including shopping time in Hastings Street, drinks and nibbles by the river, transfer to dinner and return transfer back to Noosa Springs. Dinner/drinks excluded**
- Saturday Crafting Session – 9am to 11pm (did you catch that? 9am to 11pm!!)
- Sunday Crafting Session – 9am to 1pm (you’ve been asking for a Sunday Crafting Session for years!)
- Catering at the Crafting Sessions – 2 x morning teas, 2 x lunches, 1 x afternoon tea, continuous tea and coffee
- Dinner (3 courses) on Saturday night at Relish Restaurant in Noosa Springs Resort. Drinks excluded.
- Lanyard, name tag and goody bag
- Entry into the prize giveaway
- Opportunity to enjoy any swaps, workshops, market stalls or other fun stuff that is yet to be organised (but usually forms part of the fun at Sew It Together).
So! Just one ticket and you can relax knowing everything is taken care of from the moment you arrive at Noosa Springs!
The cost will be $510 per person.
I am offering an early bird discount of $30 if you pay your deposit by 30 September, 2012.
Therefore the deposit will be $200 until 30 September, and $230 after that.
The balance ($280) will be due (strictly!) by 15 January 2013.
Numbers are limited!
Just remember! You need to have a blog, so make sure you include your blog address when you pay your deposit. Speaking of which, registrations will be available soon. I need to update the ‘shop’.
If you have any questions about the weekend, please leave them in the comments below. I will answer them in the comments, so please check back.
And see you in Noosa in March!
* The fine print re accommodation
- Accommodation will be in two bedroom apartments on a quad share basis. That means each bedroom sleeps two people in separate single beds. You are free to pair up with a friend and let me know who you’d like to share a room with, and if you have another pair of friends, the four of you can have your own 2 bedroom apartment. If you don’t know anybody, don’t worry, this is a great way to make some new friends at Sew It Together!
- Each bedroom has it’s own ensuite and each apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, two private balconies, air conditioning, LCD television with DVD/CD player, washing machine and clothes dryer. You should note that as the apartments are self-contained, there is no daily housekeeping service, no room service, no luggage porterage and no mini bar. Reception is open between 8:00am and 6:00pm. If you can live with all that, we get to take advantage of the very reasonable nightly rates offered by the Resort.
- There are a limited number of apartments being reserved for SIT. As I am personally liable for the cost of the rooms that are reserved and not used, I had to keep this number low. Once these are sold, there should be more apartments available, but they will be subject to normal availability and the bookings of holiday-makers. First in, first served with your deposit to guarantee yourself accommodation at the Resort.
- In the order of deposits paid, I will allocate beds/rooms and let you know by return email once your accommodation is reserved.
- The cost of the accommodation is so reasonable this year, that I am not offering the option of attendance without accommodation. Just one ticket and just one price!
** The fine print re Friday night dinner.
- We’ll be having dinner at the Noosa Surf Club, overlooking beautiful Main Beach. Food and drinks at your own expense, but they are at club prices and therefore should not break the bank.
Other fine print:
- Numbers are capped for the weekend. The space that we have reserved for us is wonderful and so comfortable and there will be a limited number of participants to ensure that it does not become crowded.
- Cancellation – if you cancel/change your mind/fail to pay your balance after paying your deposit, I will do my absolute best to refund your money, but I will need to find somebody to take your place. To date, I have always been able to do that, but it is not guaranteed. You should expect to lose your deposit if you are unable to attend.