I’m delighted to announce that bookings are now open for Sew It Together Sydney 2011!
Here is the information that you need to know:
- The Saturday Crafting Session is the main event of the weekend, and you must buy a ‘ticket’ to this to attend any of the other events*.
- The cost is $125 per person for the Crafting Session, but if you pay your deposit before 30 November, 2010, you will receive an early bird discount of $10 per person which brings it down to $115 per person.
- Deposit is $50 per person.
- There are 4 other ‘smaller’ events that I’ll have further details for soon. They start from lunchtime on Friday and finish at lunchtime on Sunday.
- Once you pay your deposit, you will have a confirmed place at Sew It Together 2011. I can only refund your deposit if I can fill your spot. (For the record, this year I was able to refund the full payment to everybody who cancelled, so please understand that I am careful with your money. I will always do my best to find a replacement for your place, but obviously I cannot guarantee it).
- Remember, this event is open only to genuine bloggers who like to sew, knit, quilt or crochet, etc. Please make sure that you include your blog address in the Message To Seller field. I reserve the right to return the deposit to you (at your cost) if you buy a ticket and are not a genuine craft blogger.
And here are the details that you have been waiting for!
The Saturday Crafting Session will be held at the Menzies Hotel, Carrington Street, Sydney. We have a lovely room reserved for us, with large windows, lots of light and plenty of room for us. The location is fantastic – directly above one of Sydney’s main city train stations (Wynyard), and close to the main city bus routes along George St and York St. Tessuti (Sydney City) is just around the corner, and Morris & Sons is just a little further up York St. It’s also just a 10 minute walk to the wondrous world of Kinokuniya, Sydney. Included in the cost is morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, and your SIT attendance package which includes your goody bag, lanyard and information booklet. The Session runs from 9:00am to 4:30pm on Saturday 26th March, 2011 and the cost is $125 ($115 for early birds) per person for the day.
You can buy your ticket here!
*This is so that my fixed costs (mostly insurance) are covered. I am sorry that I cannot be flexible with this – no exceptions will be made!
PS If you are interested in being a sponsor of Sew It Together Sydney 2011, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!